1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
How about no.
5 things about meself:
1. Currently fangirling Albert Wesker from Resident Evil, not entirely sure when or if I'll get over it.
2. I like video/computer games very much. Like 2 days before an exam and I was still playing Skyrim...I've tried to quit you know. Well I did quit Skyrim. Now I'm just trying to farm some gems on DWO. Also playing Mercenaries mode in Resident Evil 5. But that's more for the sake of fangirling Wesker.
3. I like to dance Kpop dances. But I find them rather hard to learn from videos. Oh, only guy band dances as well. Hip gyrating looks embarrassing.
4. In Dynasty Warriors Online I named 3 of my lieutenants after DBSK members. You can have animal lieutenants that you can ride. I have an elephant and a tiger that I can ride. I named them Yoochun and Junsu respectively. See what I did there? ;D
5. I have a Dynasty Warriors fanfiction I have not updated in more than 2 years. I somehow believe that I will get back to it. (after the HSC i say, like all the rest of the things i have planned but will probably never do eg. fix the Cao Pi cosplay, make more cosplays, learn to fucking cook haha)
1. If you could recommend a book to anyone what would it be?
The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness, first book is called The Knife of Never Letting Go. It's really good. 2nd book is called The Ask and the Answer, 3rd one called Monsters of Men.
2. Square or circle?
Square. Straight edges and corners, I like.
3. The funniest thing you've ever seen?
4. Your proudest achievement?
Getting 19/20 for a Romeo and Juliet Essay in English in Year 9. Never gotten quite a close ever since.
5. What would you rather - finding your soulmate or rollling in cash?
Hmm. I think soulmate. maybe. Think i'll just find the cash with a decent job.
6. Ever eaten any meat raw?
the raw beef in Japanese cuisine called Tataki...I think that's raw. It's very nice
7. Any embarrassing childhood moments? Oh do tell us....
Apparently at some point in my childhood my parents told me to greet someone's daughter (about teenager to young 20s age) And I went, why should I, she's mute (but she's not, she just never spoke). Everybody laughed.
Actually that's not very embarrassing.
Just very cruel of me.
It's ok, I'm not like that anymore. I'm like the girl who never talks.
8. If you could only choose one career to follow in your life what would it be?
At the moment I don't know what I want to do. It will probably be commerce-related.
But a dream job? ...police...detective... o.O
9. What's your favourite animal?
10. Introvert or extrovert?
Very much Introverted.
Would you like me to explain to you liking for otters? Of course you would.
Lol, you should see the pic of otters holding hands when they sleep. It is most adorable.
And how they just lie in the water, eat shellfish when they feel like it by bashing them against a rock on top of their chest. Looks like such a leisurely lifestyle.
I am aware that otters probably have a lot of hardships in life that weren't shown in the video I watched. Stuff like oil spills, pollution of rivers, lakes, oceans, being eaten by bigger animals, lack of shellfish to eat, water temperatures unfavourable etc.
But I don't know about how they're affected by this, so too bad.
They are very cute. And they look funny.